01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: My January Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My January Favourites

34
One of my goals for this year was to work a lot harder on my blog, to make it look better and to post more often. And one of the posts that I wanted to do last year was monthly favourites because I love to read these posts on other blogs and I would love to share what things I've been loving each month. So for my favourites posts, I'm not going to just write about make up but I'm going to post about literally everything I've been loving, whether that's TV programmes, films, books or activities as well as beauty products too! So here are the things that I have been loving throughout January.

First off I'll start with my beauty products and the first one you will have already seen in my Mini January Haul post and it is the Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107. When I posted that blog, I had only tested the lipstick. However, I went out with my friends and boyfriend and I wore this and I absolutely loved it. I think this is definitely the best red lipstick I have tried. It stays on, however I did reapply a couple of times during the night but the colour is the perfect red shade for me. I don't wear a red lip very often but I have found myself reaching for this lipstick over my nude ones.
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107.
The next beauty product is my Chocolate Bar Palette from Too Faced. I know this palette has been out for a while, however I only got this for Christmas so is new for me. I also used this palette on the same night as wearing the Rimmel Lipstick and I loved the look. I love the range of Matte shades and the Shimmery shades and I have been reaching to use this one over my Naked palettes this month so that's saying something! My favourite shades are Hazelnut and Creme Brulee when applied over one of the brown matte shades.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar
My next favourite is the Along Came Betty Hands That Do Wishes Hand Lotion. This is amazing! I was never one for using hand lotions even though I really should! I got this in a little gift set with a couple of other products from this brand but this is by far my favourite one. It smells amazing, it is Peach & Apricot. I love using this hand lotion, it's not sticky on my hands, it massages in really nicely, if that makes any sense haha! I will definitely be repurchasing this once it has run out.
Hands That Do Wishes by Along Came Betty
I had a little bit of time off work over Christmas and New Year with lots of late nights so when it came to going back to work, I wasn't getting to sleep until gone 1am and I needed to be up for 6am. Then I remembered that I got the This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray in my Feel Unique Beauty Advent Calendar. So I used this product for this first time this month and it made me feel sleepy straight away! I just sprayed a little bit of this onto my pillow just as I was getting into bed and I fell asleep not long after! If you're having trouble getting to sleep, definitely try this. I use this every night before I have work and the scent just makes me feel sleepy straight away and I am asleep within half an hour of spraying it.
This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray
Onto my more TV related favourites now and I am really late to the party with both of these. The first one is Prison Break. I'm still only on the first series because I watch this with my partner and I'm not with him all the time but we are both obsessed. We only started watching it because there was nothing on and I love it! I had already heard so many people talking about this saying how good it is and I can totally understand why now! I can't wait to carry on watching.

The next one is the Hunger Games. I know, I can't believe I've only just watched them too, where have I been?! They are so good! I'm not a big fan of films similar to this which is why I never watched them before but I was so wrong! They are so good and I don't think you can go wrong when Liam Hemsworth is in it! I got the books for Christmas a couple of years ago but never got round to reading them so I have just started reading the books as well and they are also amazing. I'm sure you already know all of this because you've already seen the films or read the books, but if you haven't, you really should! They are so good! I've only got the last film to watch now but I might try and read the books before I watch the last one because books are usually better than the films.
So that is everything that I have been loving throughout January. Let me know what your favourites things from January were.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38