01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: I Got a Kylie Jenner Lip Kit! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I Got a Kylie Jenner Lip Kit!

34
So, if any of you follow me on Instagram (bethcarney_x) and snapchat (bethcarney123) you will already know that on Wednesday I got the Lip Kit by Kylie in the shade Mary Jo K which is a red. I said in a previous blog post that I find it hard to find the perfect red shade and that the Kate Moss Rimmel one was my favourite but I have definitely found a new favourite with this liquid lipstick.


Obviously as I'm sure you already know, the kit comes with a Lip Liner and a Matte Liquid Lipstick. This is also the first liquid lipstick I have tried, which I know that I'm so late to this whole thing! I've heard some things about liquid lipsticks being quite drying on your lips and I generally have quite chapped lips anyway so was a bit worried about how this would look but it doesn't feel drying at all. It feels so nice on my lips and didn't make them feel uncomfortable at all.


I'm so glad that I chose to get Mary Jo, I'm desperate for Candy K but I know I would use that one more as it's a nude colour so it would run out quicker and I don't know if I'll be able to get another so I'm so happy with this colour and I will definitely be wearing a red lip on every night out I go on for the next few months haha!


It's also so easy to apply and you don't need to keep dipping the wand into the product, you get plenty when you first bring the wand out and it is enough to do your whole lips. I love the whole concept of the Lip Kits and I love the range of colours that Kylie has brought out. I would love to get Candy K too but we'll see! Let me know if you have any of the Lip Kits by Kylie and what you think about them! And don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with what I'm doing. 
Beth X 

Twitter: BethCarney_x
Instagram: bethcarney_x

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38