01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: My February Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My February Favourites

34
Hey guys! So today, I wanted to share with you the things that I have been loving throughout the month of February. As I said in my January Favourites I will be showing random favourites such as music and any tv programmes that I've been loving as well as any beauty products.

The first thing I've been loving is the 35T Palette from Morphe Brushes. I used this in my Valentine's Day Look post, which I created the look like a week before Valentine's Day and I literally used this palette every single day that I wore make up. I love the colours in the palette and I love how pigmented and blendable they are and that there are plenty of different shimmery colours so you can create so many different looks.
35T Morphe Palette
The next product is the Revlon Colour Stay Gel Envy Colour and Base in 020 All or Nothing. I got this in my stocking at Christmas and I only tried it this month but I was so impressed. It is like a very very pale pink/white colour which looks so nice and it stayed on my nails for so long without chipping. I will definitely be having a look at what other colours they do in this range as I was so impressed with the fact that they just didn't chip.
Revlon Colour Stay Gel Envy Colour & Base
Pretty Little Liars is back! I'm not entirely sure when this came back on Netflix but this month I have not stopped watching it. It comes on Netflix every Wednesday, which is usually my day off work so as soon as I get up in the morning I have to watch it. If you follow me on Twitter, you probably already know from seeing my tweets. If you don't watch this already, you really should because it's so good!
Pretty Little Liars on Netflix
Another thing that I was so happy about in February was that Rugby League is finally back! Again, if you have been following me on Twitter or Instagram for a while, you will know that I absolutely love to watch Rugby League and I have a season ticket for my local team. I love going to the games and it has given me something to do at the weekends again!
My Mum & Me at our first home game of the 2016 Season.
My final favourite of February is a song from Viola Beach called Swings and Waterslides. You may have heard about Viola Beach on the news this past month as the band and their manager lost their lives in a car accident in Sweden. They are from my hometown and when I saw a group on Facebook to get this song to number 1, I bought it straight away and I absolutely love it! It's such a good song and it is all I've been listening to all month so if you haven't heard it, definitely have a listen!
Viola Beach - Swings & Waterslides
So that is all of the things that I have been loving throughout the month of February. Let me know in the comments if you have also been loving any of theses things. 
Beth X 

Labels:

35 36 37 38