01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: The Happiness Planner 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Happiness Planner

34
I have had this on my wishlist of things to buy for a couple of months now and thought this is such a good idea and something that is perfect for me. It is the Happiness Planner, they come as yearly diaries or you can get an undated 100 day planner which is the one that I have. I think this is so cute, especially if you want to add little bits of happiness to your daily routine. Mine only came yesterday so today will be my first day of my 100 days of Happiness. 

So the first part of the planner asks you to answer some questions such as 'What Makes You Happy?' and 'Where Do You See Yourself in 5 and 10 years time?' which I think is such a nice thing to do as it allows you to put goals in place that will get you to where you want to be. The book is also filled with so many positive quotes.

Then it has a weekly plan where you can just write down what you are doing each day. The main part of the planner has a page for each of the 100 days and has headings such as 'Main Focus' 'Good Things About Today' and 'What I Hope For Tomorrow'. I love this planner so much as it just makes you think of the positives in each day and helps you to plan more happiness and positivity for the next day too. After each week it has a weekly review where you can see how you felt throughout the week and it also has one of these at the end of the planner to show how you felt throughout completing the whole 100 days. 

I think this planner is so good, Especially if you have Anxiety and Depression, this kind of planner really helps you to focus on the positive aspects of each day and I think this could really help you. Also just for people who don't have Anxiety or Depression, it's just a good way of making sure you have a little bit of positivity and happiness in each day. 
Beth X 

You can buy the Happiness Planner here.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38