01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 17, 18 & 19 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 17, 18 & 19

34
Day 17: Most Proud Moment

"The people you surround yourself with influence your behaviours, so choose friends who have healthy habits" - Dan Buettner (The Happiness Planner)

My most proud moment was probably the morning that I found out my A Level exam results and found out that I had been accepted into University on the course that I wanted to do. I've never been good at exams, I've always been better at coursework and things where I'm not under much pressure. I really didn't expect to pass any of these exams or get even near to the grades I needed to get as I had a lot of trouble around the time I was taking my exams. However, I did and I got accepted to go to University and I am the first member of my immediate family to go to university so I was so proud that I got accepted. However, now I have changed courses and I have to wait another 6 weeks to find out if I'll be accepted onto this new course so fingers crossed I will have this same feeling again in a few weeks time!

Day 18: Meaning Behind My Blog Name

"In life, the things that go wrong are often the very things that lead to other things going right" - Arianna Huffington (The Happiness Planner)

I made this blog post 3 days in 1 because I knew that Day 18's was going to be quite a short one! I think the meaning behind my blog name is pretty self explanatory. I called it Beth's Beauty Blog because obviously it is my Beauty Blog. I liked the fact that it was 3 B's and thought it made it sound better. I also think it's quite an easy name to remember so if people like my posts and want to come back, it's easy to remember the name of my blog to be able to do that.


Day 19: What I Collect

"For what it's worth: it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over again" - F. Scott Fitzgerald (The Happiness Planner)

There is nothing I really collect religiously. I think the main thing that I have started to collect is make up, I love new make up and love building on my collection. I can't wait until I can have a proper storage for my make up and have it all organised. I don't know if this is something I really collect but I keep tickets from big events that I attend in a little memory box that I have. So I have tickets from concerts that I have been to in the past few years and tickets from watching my rugby team at Wembley and in cup final games. 

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38