01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 2 20 Facts About Me 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 2 20 Facts About Me

34
Day 2: 20 Facts About Me

"The minute you stop improving yourself is the minute your life becomes stale. Never stop challenging yourself to become the best you can be - Mo Seetubtim (The Happiness Planner)"

So day 2 of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge is 20 Facts About Me so here we go...

1. I am 20 years old
2. I am obsessed with Gossip Girl, especially Chuck Bass
3. Disney movies are my favourite
4. I love Rugby League and support Warrington Wolves (if you hadn't seen in a couple of my previous posts)
5. I have a dog called Morley and she is the cutest dog ever!

6. I was on tv on an episode of Wanted Down Under when my Auntie and Uncle came back from Australia
7. Seven is my lucky number
8. I have a boyfriend called Jordan and we've been together for a year now
9. I'm a really fussy eater and there are only certain foods that I will actually eat
10. I love Giraffes, I don't know why but I am obsessed with them

11. I'm really bad at saving money
12. Pink is my favourite colour
13. I would love to spend a whole year just travelling around the world
14. I have been debating setting up a YouTube channel alongside my blog but I am way too scared at the minute
15. I love doing pretty much everything with my family, I go to the rugby with them, on nights out with them, pretty much everything

16. My biggest fears are heights, birds and being trapped in small spaces
17. My favourite TV programmes are Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time and Prison Break
18. I have been friends with my best friend Sophie since Primary School
19. I'm really short and I get asked for ID everywhere because I look about 12...
20. My make up collection is growing so quickly and I probably have a lot more than I actually need

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38