01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Outfit Of The Day - Shopping Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Outfit Of The Day - Shopping Day

34
Hi Guys! So I've been shopping a lot recently and picked up some new clothes for my holiday in July and I wanted to do some more fashion kind of posts, especially around the summer time because that is my favourite season for fashion! So today I wanted to share with you what I wore today as a summery shopping day outfit. 

So I recently picked up this Bardot top from Miss Selfridge, I think they had it like a baby pink and baby blue colour as well but I picked mine up in white. 


I wore this with my trusty Joni Jeans from Topshop. I love this style because they are high waisted and I think the colour is perfect so they match everything! 

I also added this statement necklace because I felt like the top of my body looked really bare! I think this was from River Island but I love this one because it's so bright and adds so much colour! 


I then added some plain sandals and that was my outfit of the day for my day of shopping! As I said, I plan on doing a lot more of these type of posts over the summer, especially with some of the outfits that I have planned for my holiday! Hope you enjoyed this type of post! 
Beth X 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38