01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette

34
Anastasia Beverly Hills is fast becoming my new favourite make up brand! I am obsessed with their liquid lipsticks and in love with the Glow Kit in That Glow. So when I got an email from Cult Beauty to say that they had the Modern Renaissance palette, I had to order it! I don't have any palette like this one and I also haven't tried the Anastasia eye shadows yet so I had to try it! That's what I tell myself anyway! 

First, let's talk about the packaging! It is so pretty! The palette is a dusky pink colour and has a velvet texture. I love it because I think it looks really pretty, but I can tell this is going to get really dirty because things are going to stick to it but ah well.

Onto the actual palette, there are 14 shadows with 3 shimmery shades. It is very pink and berry toned with some neutral colours in there too. I don't have any shades like Venetian Red, Love Letter or Red Ochre and I think you can create a really summery look with these colours. The shimmery shade Primavera is amazing!! 


All of these eye shadows are so creamy and when swatching them, I could definitely tell this compared to other palettes. They blend so easily on the lid as well and are so pigmented. I'm just in love with this palette and it will definitely be my go to palette for this summer! It also comes with a double ended brush, which is perfect for packing shades onto your lid and also blending them into the crease. I don't tend to use brushes that come with palettes but I loved using this brush to keep going back in to blend all of the shadows together and through the crease.
From L to R: Tempera, Golden Ochre, Vermeer, Buon Fresco, Antique Bronze, Love Letter & Cyprus Umber
From L to R: Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Primavera, Red Ochre, Venetian Red, Warm Taupe & Realgar

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38