01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: May Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

May Favourites

34
Hey guys! I literally can't believe I am doing my May Favourites already! Like how is it already June?! That's crazy! I feel like I haven't had many Beauty favourites this month but anyway, here they are! 

Barry M Speedy Quick Nail Polish in Personal Best
This is THE only colour I have had on my nails, and when it has finally chipped I have just repainted it this colour again. I have been obsessed and I don't usually like wearing purples on my nails but this is perfect. It's more of a lilac/pale purple kind of colour and I think it has been perfect for this season. 

 OGX Coconut Water
Whenever it starts to get hotter outside, my hair gets really dry. I have been loving spraying this Coconut Water just on the ends of my hair when I get out of the bath. It just really hydrates your hair and it smells so good! I don't usually like coconut scented things but this isn't too intense. 

Game Of Thrones
This is what I have spent most of the month doing... Watching Game of Thrones. I am behind so please don't tell me what's going on in the latest series! I'm about half way through series 4 so I'm hoping to be caught up within about a week! 

Drake & Rihanna - Too Good 
This is the only song I have been listening to allll month! Apart from the Beyonce album. I'm obsessed with this song, I love Rihanna and recently I've been loving Drake too so!

Victoria's Secret Body Sprays
I think these body sprays are perfect scents for summer. I use them all the time throughout the spring and summer and I find they last for ages too! I have Pure Daydream and Mango Temptation. I also had Pure Seduction which was my favourite but I've already gone through 2 bottles...

So they are all of my favourite things throughout the month of May.
Beth X

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38