01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Kylie Cosmetics 6 Mini Matte Liquid Lipsticks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Kylie Cosmetics 6 Mini Matte Liquid Lipsticks

34
If you've followed my blog for a while, you will remember my post in February when I got my first Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Mary Jo K. Since then I have become obsessed with her Liquid Lipsticks and have wanted to try lots of the shades she came out with. Recently, I ordered the 6 Mini Matte Liquid Lipstick set that she released in her Birthday Collection, as it included 4 shades that I really wanted to try, as well as 2 that I already have. 


L-R: Exposed, Dolce, Candy, Koko, Kristen & Leo
Exposed
The colour Exposed is pretty much the perfect nude colour. It is more of a peachy/orangey toned nude compared to the other nudes like Dolce and Candy. This is my favourite shade out of the whole set of 6 and I will definitely be ordering the full size one of this soon! 


Dolce K 
Dolce K was one of the first colours that Kylie came out with and I still hadn't tried it! It is a lot more of a cool toned brown kind of colour on me but I really like it. I don't have a colour like this in my collection so far. 

Candy K 
Candy K is a shade that I already had so I know that I already liked this one! It is more pinky than Dolce K but not as pink as Koko K. This is like a perfect nude colour for me with a hint of brown in it too. The mini versions of the 2 shades that I already have are perfect for when I wear them on nights out, I can take the mini one out so I'm not carrying the bigger one with me. 

Koko K 
Again, I already had the shade Koko K and love it. It is much more a baby pink kind of colour on me and is a lot more pinky than Candy K on me. 

Kristen
Kristen is a shade I've been dying to try since it came out but I didn't want to order it incase it didn't suit me. However I love how it looks. It is a pinky red kind of colour and is definitely not as red as Mary Jo K. 


Leo
This shade is the main reason that I ordered this set, I have never tried a colour like this before but I really wanted to as I think they are the perfect Autumnal colour the wear on your lips. It is a deep red/purple colour which I love, however I'm not too sure about how it looks on me so this will definitely need to be tested more. 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38