01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Spectrum Make Up Brushes 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spectrum Make Up Brushes

34
I have been desperate for some new make up brushes for so long. I bought a collection of Zoeva Brushes a while ago and have loved using them but I wanted to try a few more face brushes as well as eye brushes. I'd heard about Spectrum Collections through other bloggers and had a look for myself. 
10 Piece Essential Set & #NO. 1 Fan Brush
The brushes are such a good price, I ordered the 10 Piece Essential Set which costs £39.99 and the #NO. 1 Fan Brush for £9.99. I think a set of 10 brushes for £40 is such a good price and when they came I was even more impressed with them! They are such good quality brushes and I don't think I've ever had brushes as soft as these ones. It also helps when they look as pretty as the Spectrum ones do! 

In the 10 Piece Essential Set I got: 
B01 - Flat Top Buffer
A01 - Large Domed Powder 
A05 - Small Angled Blush
B03 - Buffing Concealer
A06 - Large Fluffy Shader
B06 - Tall Tapered Blender
B04 - Small Angled Blender
A17 - Angled Brow
A15 - Lip Liner
A09 - Angled Eyeliner

10 Piece Essential Set
I am so impressed with these make up brushes, they feel so soft on your face and eyes and they also look so pretty in my little make up holder on my desk. I am obsessed and would definitely recommend anyone to try Spectrum Brushes if you haven't already. They are also launching their new Bombshell Collection on the 23rd of September and they look so pretty I am definitely going to order these! Also, I just wanted to say that this post was NOT sponsored and all of these views are my own.  
Spectrum Collections

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38