01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: My Liquid Lipstick Collection 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Liquid Lipstick Collection

34
If you've followed me on Twitter and Instagram for a while now, you will have noticed that I have become slightly obsessed with Liquid Lipsticks and have bought quite a few... I think they are so easy to wear and they last longer than regular lipsticks. So I thought I would show you my Liquid Lipstick Collection and tell which brands/colours are my favourite. 
Kylie Cosmetics
If you've been following my Blog for a while, you will know that the Lip Kits by Kylie Cosmetics were the first liquid lipsticks I got and I did a post all about it here. The first one I got was Mary Jo K, followed by Candy K and then Koko K. Koko K is a very pale, pinky nude, I've really got into wearing a more pink toned nude colour recently so this is perfect and I often wear this one on a day to day basis. Candy K is described as a soft, warm nude. It is definitely a darker toned nude than Koko K as you can see from this swatch. And Mary Jo K is a true blue red, which I am obsessed with and this is the only red I will wear on my lips now.
I don't find that the Kylie Liquid Lipsticks are too drying. Of course they are a little drying but I find that with all of these liquid lipsticks. They also last a really long time! I tend to wear Koko K and I find that one fades a little, but I have worn Mary Jo K and plenty of nights out when I've been eating and drinking and I haven't needed to touch it up all night.

Colourpop
As I've said before, Colourpop aren't that easy to get in the UK as they don't ship here. But I bought these two liquid lipsticks from Lustre Cosmetics. I have the shades Lumiere 2 and Bad Habit. I have actually only tried Bad Habit on my lips, I haven't actually tested Lumiere 2 on my lips. Lumiere 2 is a more purpley shade and I'm only just getting into wearing more bolder colours on my lips which is why I haven't tested this yet. Bad Habit is described as being a dusty mauve pink, I find this quite a dark shade on me so I think this colour will be perfect towards the end of Summer/start of Autumn.


Anastasia Beverly Hills
You might have seen these in my last post where I did a full review on these liquid lipsticks... See it here. I have the shades Crush and Rio. Crush is described as being a lighter dusty rose, soft beige kind of shade. This again is a perfect pinky nude that I tend to wear on a day to day basis. I find this one lasts a little bit longer compared to the Kylie Comsetics Koko K so I've been wearing this one a lot more recently. I then have Rio which is a blue toned hot pink. I thought this shade would look perfect for when I go on holiday and will look even better with a tan. I have tested this shade on my lips for a day and it didn't fade through eating and drinking.


Gerard Cosmetics
These two liquid lipsticks are the first products I have bought from Gerard Cosmetics. I got the shades 1995 and Everything Nice. 1995 is described as having mauve and rose tones and I definitely find that both of these lipsticks are more brown toned compared to the other nudes that I have in my collection. Then Everything Nice is a soft nude with beige undertones. I find that Everything Nice fades more than 1995 does and I do have to reapply these ones but they are perfect everyday shades.


They are all of the liquid lipsticks that I have in my collection. Whilst writing this post, I've realised that I have a slight obsession... My favourite ones are definitely the Kylie Cosmetics and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks. Let me know if you have any of these shades and what you think of them!
Beth X

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38