01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Mini Beauty Haul 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Mini Beauty Haul

34
Hey guys! So as usual, I've buying make up! What's new?! But this time they've been something that I've wanted for a while and cost a little more than things I would usually get, so I wanted to share them with you in a little haul post. 



So the first thing I got was the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. I have been wanting to try this for ages but in the Debenhams store near me, they don't have a Make Up For Ever counter. I'd waited to go to the Trafford Centre because I thought they had it there but they didn't! Or if they did, I'm just blind! Anyway I found a website that matches the shade of your current foundation to other brands so that's how I got my shade. 

I ordered the shade Y245 which I think is called Soft Sand and it is a perfect colour match to me! I have quite dry skin but I find that this foundation covers it well and doesn't cling to my dry patches. I'm not going to go into too much detail about this because I am planning to do a full review post soon, but I have been loving using this! 


This is my new favourite thing in the whole world. That's not even an exaggeration! It is amazing. It's the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow and I am obsessed. Just from the swatches I knew it was amazing but when I put it on my face, it's perfect! I won't need another highlighter for like ever now! I love that there's a couple of more gold shades, a pink shade and a bronze shade. The bronze one will be perfect for when I'm on holiday and am more tanned. I think Bubbly is my favourite so far though! 

From Left to Right: Sunburst, Bubbly, Dripping in Gold & Golden Bronze
The final thing I picked up was an Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in the colour Crush. Of course, it's a pinky nude, like the only colour I ever wear on my lips haha! As soon as I put this on, I knew I loved it! It's the first liquid lipstick from Anastasia that I have tried but I will definitely be ordering more! In fact I already have, but you'll see that in another blog post! 



I actually prefer this liquid lipstick to my Kylie Lip Kits... I know!! I find this colour really similar to Koko, so if you're struggling with getting the Kylie ones, this one is a good one to get if you can! I'm not sure if there are websites that sell the Anastasia lipsticks in the UK, I ordered mine straight from the Anastasia website and I know you can order them from Sephora too. 
Top: Lip Kit by Kylie in Koko K
Bottom: Anastasia Beverly Hills Crush
That is every Beauty item I ordered in the last 2 weeks, since this I have ordered more (because when don't I?) but they haven't come yet so expect a couple more of these type of posts! As I said in my last Outfit of the Day post, I am planning to do some more Fashion type of posts over the Summer and I have been ordering so many clothes for my holiday so I might do a Holiday Clothing Haul too! 
Beth X

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38